Eye-liner is something that you can be really creative with. It is a way of playing with colour and making a bold statement. It's the perfect way to reshape your eye and really compliment your natural eye shape.
The most simple form of eye-liner is applying it to the upper lash line. Pulling the skin tight on the eye allows for the straightest line possible, and smudging afterwards help to blend it in if you may have had a wobble here and there.
Playing around with colour is a really fun way of applying eye-liner too. Adding a bright dash of colour to the bottom lash line can really make your eyes pop out. I always remember Kelly Rowland doing this look whilst on X-factor and I loved it! As I have dark eyes, I love how this look can brighten your look up and draw attention.
Applying black liner to the upper inner rim of your eyes also helps to intensify the lash line. Its an area that is often overlooked, but does create a fuller look for you lashes, and is so simple to do.
Elements of each of these looks I would like to incorporate into my final images, for either my smoky-eye design or my eyebrow/ eye-liner look as they're simple yet effective.


